Monday, January 9, 2012

Mythical Creatures

Happy Monday to Ya! Wow, the first week of January just flew by. Time usually flies when we’re having fun or we're very busy. And I had a lot to do at the office since I’ve been gone for a couple weeks over the Holidays. I get the feeling this pace will probably not let up for the next couple months...yikes!

I've gotta give the Denver BRONCOS a "shout out" 'cuz they were awesome in taking the Steelers this weekend. Hubby and I have been watching Tebow close this season and so happy he has done such a wonderful job at bringing the Broncos to the playoffs and hopefully the Superbowl championship as well. He is an awesome player but I have to give it to the entire team that they are playing so awesome this year...GO BRONCOS!!!

We have a new challenge up over at Craft Your Passion and this week our theme is “Mythical Creatures.”  So for my card I chose a sweet image named “Tucking in my Bugs” from A Day for Daisies, one of our Sponsors this week.
My DPs are from DCWV which are perfect for my image with all those cute little bugs and the cardstock is from Bazzill. I used a new die from Memory Box for my trim and colored my image with Copics. I gave my fairy a coat of stickles on her dress and her wings.
The flower is from Prima, sheer ribbon is from my scrap stash, the pearls are Hero Arts and the Birthday sentiment is my own digi stamp created in Photoshop. 
The sentiment on the inside of my card is from Stampendous.
These are the Copics I used to color my image.

I’m entering this card in the following Challenges:

Make it Monday – Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Sparkle
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Something New (New die cut)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you join us at Craft Your Passion for the challenge this week. Til next time.

Hugz,


16 comments:

franzesjoi said...

oooo adorable card... love the image and great colouring :)

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Cathy! I love the sweet image! Great coloring and added sparkle!

nnalorac said...

Adorable card Cathy, love the sweet image and colour combo. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Hanneke said...

Lovely! The colors and image are so pretty! Hugs, Hanneke

Jayne said...

Saw this on MIM, what a lovely card! x

Shirley-Anne said...

Simply beautiful , Cathy .Love the image , your colouring and the design .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet and adorable card Cathy. Love the inside digi sentiment too. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Marjorie said...

This is just gorgeous hun...lovely fresh colours and such a sweet image!
Saw this on Make it Monday.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Anonymous said...

Your colouring just amazes me.Beautiful shading and just love the sparkle.Great papers too.Totally gorgeous.
Lisa x

Marcea said...

what a stunning creation for our new somethings challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Really pretty details and colours. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you for our next challenge
-x-

Katie Butler said...

So so so cute! What a perfect little card.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Cathy,love your papers.xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Cathy-Lee

Everything about this card is super sweet!! The papers are just positively gorgeous and I love the cute little image (the sparkles really do it for me, lol).

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card love the colours & the image is so sweet

Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...