Monday, January 23, 2012

Hi, Friends. I hope you had a good weekend. It was pretty quiet out here on the ranch. We’ve had some nice January thaw weather with several days in the 50s & 60s. And now we could see some snow on Tuesday. It’s ever changing here along the front range.

Craft Your Passion has a new challenge up and we would love for you to join us. This one was a tough challenge for me because I had a hard time deciding on which color combo I was going to use with my image.
Ok, so I had to use pink on my “Welcome Baby” card because DH and I became Grandparents again. Our oldest son, Tony and his darling wife, Angie had their second daughter on December 30 (also Angie’s birthday). Her name is Alexandria and she is healthy and adorable.
Her big sister, Allie is making good friends with her already.
I decided to use the left column, Pink, Black/Gray and Yellow. Here is my interpretation of the color combo. Not sure I like the yellow & pink cherry blossoms but this card looks so much better in person than in the photos.
My cute Zebra image is from Limited Runs who is our sponsor this week and there are loads of awesome digi stamps to choose from. So I hope you join us for the challenge. Can’t wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by…I’ll have another fun Valentine’s Day project for you tomorrow so head back over and see what I’ve created.

Hugz,

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a sweet baby card, Cathy! I love it! Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Alexandria and Allie are adorable!

Patricia St Martin said...

Cathy, What a beautiful baby and congratulations on your new addition to the family. Zebra image is so cute. Flowers are so pretty and the distress look is so nice.
Hugs, Patricia

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute .. i love that little zebra
Lisa x

Ivonne said...

Hi Cathy. Congrats on your new granddaughter, they are both so cute. Your card is beautiful, so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...