Monday, January 30, 2012

Beary Sweet

Hello, Friends and Happy Monday. I hope all of you that are at CHA are enjoying all that crafting camaraderie and you’re not working or playing too hard. Personally I’d rather be in sunny California then going to the office of my corporate world this morning.

Craft Your Passion has a new challenge for you this week and our theme is “Beary Sweet.” So I made a  card with this cute little Bear couple digi from Crafty Sentiments, our sponsor this week.
My DPs are from BoBunny and cardstock is Bazzill. I machine stitched all of my pattern paper panels using a zigzag stitch for some added texture. I colored my image with Copics and used a wash cloth saturated with colorless blending solution for a soft teddy bear effect. My sentiment was cut from a Cuttlebug die and added to a stamped frame from Hero Arts.
I finished it off with a ribbon bow from my stash, flowers from WOC and leaves from my Martha Stewart punch.
These are the Copics I use to color my “Beary Sweet” image. I hope you can join us for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges.

Make It Monday – Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge – Stitching, Faux or Real
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Pearls and Swirls
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

Hugz,

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww -so cute and fab stitching
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Hi Cathy! This is sup sweet, love your colouring of those sweetie bears!

Thanks for linking up to the Make It Monday party! I also featured your card on my Make It Monday DT post today, you can view it here...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/make-it-monday-sponsored-by-dis-digi.html

Thx for your continued support of MIM!!

Mary xxx

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Cathy! I love the papers and stitching and darling bears! Great coloring and details!

Lisa Minckler said...

Gorgeous card! Always inspiring to see your beautiful creations. ;)

Renkata said...

Amazing card sweetie, So cute ,fantastic coloring.
I saw your card at MIM challenge.

Cheryl First said...

Awwwwwww.....adorable!!
I saw you over at MIM and had to come for a closer look! :0)
Cheryl

Kym Weber said...

Saw your gorgeous card at MIM! What a sweet image and colored so beautifully! Such pretty papers! Lovely flowers! Wonderful sewing!

Patricia St Martin said...

Cathy, Just love those Bears. They are so cute. You did a wonderful job with the layout and I love the paper. Your flowers are so pretty.
Hugs, Pat

Karen said...

I am sat here in awe of this card (I think I'm suffering from card envy - rofl.) I love the way you've coloured these bears, it's something I'm still trying to master... and I'm certainl going to take your tip about the wash cloth. Smiles.

Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.xx

Joy said...

Well this certainly is beary sweet, adorable in fact, love your colouring thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Faye said...

This is sooo Adorable Cathy. Saw this on MIM..faye

Tracy said...

This is adorable Cathy! Saw it over at MIM. :-)

Madge H. said...

Beautiful card Cathy, you've added so many details. Wow
~ rubber hugz ~
M

Peggie said...

How cute. Love this image. Your coloring is fantastic. Great stitching.

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this card. Fab sewing and loving your flower arrangement and design and choice of papers. Magnificent colouring too. Saw you on MIM and had to come in for a closer look. Glad I did. TFS. Bettina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...