Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge 103 at Craft Your Passion

Hello, Friends and Happy Monday. I am going to make my post very short today as I am really busy. We are definitely feeling like spring in Colorado with the old familiar birdsong that only sounds here at this time of year.

Our new challenge is up at Craft Your Passion and this week our theme is “Monochromatic.” Our wonderful sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles. Check out their store as they have so many awesome choices for all occasions.
For my card this week I used Leaping Dolphins.
I had originally planned to color them with Copics to make them really stand out but they do so on their own.
Here is a peek at the inside of my card.

I’m entering this card in the following Challenges:

Make It Monday – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by to have a look. I hope you have a great week!

Hugz,

8 comments:

Mieke'S said...

It's beautiful!
Have a nice day.
Greetings Mieke'S

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!!! Cathy at first it looks like you made a frame (like picture) and you did but you framed the dolphins on the card and I love how you did that. Great job with the flourishes around the dolphins that looks wonderful and the flowers and ribbon adds a nice touch.
Hugs xxx

deb said...

very nice!! Your image is so beautiful...no real need for Copics hey? It pops on it's own!!
I love the simplicity and elegance of the black and white!
Thank you for sharing on MIM
Debi

Unknown said...

The image is gorgeous. I really love what you have done with this.I Saw your project on MIM.
Hugs

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the image and the card design . beautiful . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Birgit said...

Love the dolphins and the colouring which is so elegant!A framed beauty! I saw this on MIM

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my word! This is the coolest card Cathy! I feel like I'm on a ship out at sea watching the amazing dolphins as they jump out of the water. The colors are so warm and inviting and the dolphins really do stand out all on their own. You've showcased them beautifully! Nicely done. :)

I came by to say hi and THANK YOU too. I received the package the other day and I just used the papers today, they are GORGEOUS! I'm a kid in a candy store and you are responsible for the giant smile on my face. :D Thank you again.
BIG hugs,
Lisa!!
OHHH, while I'm here, I'm so happy you shared this with us at Make It Monday too!

Paul said...

That border is so effective. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...