Monday, November 4, 2019

2019 Christmas Advent Calendar Chest


Hello, Friends!

I have a new Design Team Project to share with you that I made for Country Craft Creations. This will be my new Advent Calendar for 2019. Tammy had these premade Matchbook boxes in the store but they are all sold out. They are lightweight chipboard and that helps with its sturdy construction.









Tammy’s video tutorial of this Advent Calendar Chest is available on YouTube. She shows you how to create your box topper with 3D elements to create a Christmas/Winter scene. I decided to create my Box top with an Easel card. The card is on a spinner so I can have it facing the days of the month we retrieve the treat from the drawer.



I've posted a preview of the box and a quick tutorial of how to create a spinner for your scene on the top of the box.

I would love it if you subscribe to my channel and click on the Bell for notifications when I post new videos. I am almost up to 1000 subscribers so once I meet that number I will be hosting a giveaway as a “Thank you” for subscribing and allowing me to share my creativity with you all.

Just to pique your interest I have new products arriving from Country Craft Creations for our November Craftology Box and I will be sharing some new cards and tutorials in the coming weeks. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks for popping in to visit and have a great day…

Hugz,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...