Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mixed Media Christmas Cards


Hello, Friends!

I haven’t posted in a long time because I’ve actually been Vlogging more often. But I made several Christmas cards over the past couple weeks so I thought I would share them with you and rejuvenate my blog posts.

These are cards I made as part of my Design Team responsibilities for Country Craft Creations. I love this store and the owner, Tammy Merrill, is one of the most inspiring crafters on the planet. She provides weekly free tutorials on Facebook and I encourage you to check out the projects there. Just search for "Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations" on FB and click JOIN. There is something for just about anyone. You can also find Tammy on YouTubeThe mini-albums have become one of my passions to create but I still love making my cards.














Here is a preview of these cards as well as tutorials on my YouTube channel with some of the mixed media products, paper collections, tools and techniques I used to make them. I also share the inside design of my cards in these videos.


This video is Part 1


 This is Part 2


I would love it if you subscribe to my channel. I am almost up to 1000 subscribers, so once I meet that number I will be hosting a giveaway as a “Thank you” for subscribing and allowing me to share my creativity with you all.

Thanks for popping in to visit and have a great day…

Hugz,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...