Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes with the Option of Metal


Hello, Magnolia Friends. Happy Tuesday!

It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means we have a new challenge

“Anything Goes” with the option of Metal.

I’ve been away for a while but now I’m back to crafting and boy, did I miss it!!!


My card for this new challenge features “Little Miss Tilda” from the Sakura collection. My designer papers are from Maja Designs, Vintage Spring Basics collection paired with Bazzill cardstock. I distressed my designer paper panels with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and cut out some butterflies from the paper collection for springy dimensional detail.


I used lots of fun Magnolia DooHickey dies for an Easter theme. My tags have some Martha Stewart lace and white baker’s twine. A doily, some chipboard under Tilda’s frames for dimension and WOC flowers finishes the card.


Here’s a close up of Tilda colored with Copics.


Check out the new Springtime DooHickey dies in the store. I love the cute daffodils; I can't wait to play with these! Shawn also has the new Magnolia Spring Time Stamp Collection available now at Magnolia-licious

I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugz,

2 comments:

Mariecrea said...

Bonjour
votre carte est sublime. des merveilleux détails. une mise en couleurs magnifique. je suis sous le charme.
bravo

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Ah so cute.
Hugs Miranda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...