Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes


Hello, Magnolia Friends. Happy Tuesday!

It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means Magnolia-licious has a new challenge…

“Anything Goes” with the option of Flowers.


My card features “Heavenly Tilda” from the Aspen Holidays collection. My designer papers are from Authentique paired with Bazzill cardstock.


I used a lovely tag from Papertrey Ink called Tag Sale: Quilted Die as a base for Tilda and my Memory Box Cupid’s Tools die cuts.


Here’s a close up of Tilda water colored with Distress Inks.


I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugz,

2 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

What a cute card Cathy dear 😀 It makes such a wonderful gift!! Stunning indeed!!

Candy said...

Gorgeous card, Cathy! Love your water colouring and also the hearts and arrows :o)

Big Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...