Monday, November 15, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #72


Here is my submission for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge. This week's challenge theme is Shabby Chic.


I used one of my favorite Magnolia Stamps for this card challenge...oh who am I kidding, they're all my favorite. Anyway, I used Princess Tilda for this challenge because she has shabby chic written all over her.


I made my own flowers from multiple Prima posies and sprayed them with turquoise Glimmer spray before assembly then added a dollop of Viva Decor Gold Pearl Pen. My pattern papers where distressed with my Tim Holtz paper distresser. I used my Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge for the flourish die cuts and Nellie Snellen Floral Branch punch for leaves. Finally almost every element was distressed with my Colorbox Chestnut Roan ink pad.


Here are the Copics I used to color Tilda.

I had great fun with this challenge...See ya next week.

Cathy

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Stunning card! Love your colouring:))
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

annes paperfun said...

Gosj! Your card is gorgeous!
Love the colours and details.
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Gail said...

Holy cow...I LOVE this image...I've used her, too, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color you did yours in. This is so pretty and sweet and the lace is wonderful! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...