Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday to you all...

Hello Friends...My hubby and I went to see part one of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" yesterday. I was not disappointed as I am a huge Happy Potter fan (read the entire series 7 times) and I was so happy to see that they left a lot of the book elements in the movie. It is such a good read that it would be a shame to omit so much from the movie. The visual FX were wonderful. I jumped out of my seat a couple times. I can't wait 'til it's issued on DVD.

If you haven't read Harry Potter I highly recommend it. The stories are very entertaining and I love J.K. Rowling's great sense of humor which comes out in her characters.


"Busy with Christmas Cards"

I've been very busy with creating Christmas cards this last week and some challenges that I've participated in lately. So I won't go into a lot of detail for each card since I have a lot to show you. However, if you'd like information on the supplies, tools or techniques I used just leave a comment and I'll update the post with details. Hope you enjoy...
Unwrapped Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card 1 
 

Unwrapped Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card 1 Open 
 

Unwrapped Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card 2 
 

Unwrapped Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card 2 Open 
 

Waiting Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card 
 

Waiting Tilda - Tri-Shutter Card Open 
 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Cathy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...