Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Magnolia-licious Inspiration - Rowan Fairy


Hello, Friends!

Today I’m sharing a new inspirational card for Magnolia-licious. Sadly, this will be my last DT post for Magnolia-licious. Shawn and Candy have been so generous and wonderful to work with. I wish them all the best.


My card features an adorable Wee Stamp called Rowan Fairy by Sylvia Zet. I used a few Summertime papers from Maja Designs for my card cut with Go Kreate dies. I layered my designer paper panels with fun foam for lots of dimension.


I kept the card fairly simple by adding some lace, cheese cloth, pearl trim, flowers and a double bow.


Here’s a close up of my fairy colored with Copics.

I will be back with some fabulous news in the coming week. I am so excited to take my crafting to the next level and I can’t wait to share my news.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week.


Hugz,

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

Sorry to hear you are leaving. It's been a long go tho hasn't it? Hopefully we'll still see you creating. Gorgeous card and so much talent!! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...