Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes w/ Option of Bows


Hello, Magnolia Friends. Happy Tuesday!

It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means we have a new challenge

“Anything Goes” with the option of Bows.


My card for this challenge features Unicorn Tilda and the Unicorn from “I Believe in Unicorns” collection. I created my motif with Tilda and added the unicorn colored and cut out as a dimensional element for my card. My designer papers are from My Mind’s Eye paired with Bazzill cardstock. I inked around the edges of my paper panels and die cuts with Brushed Corduroy.


I layered some pretty lace that I got from LLC through the middle of my designer paper panel. Then I added a Magnolia die cut doily and Foamiran flowers I made with Faber-Castell Gelatos and stamens from Hobby Lobby around the card.

My banner, Tilda Tag, Pin Wheel and Leaves Magnolia die cuts are cut from MME papers.

The metal embellishments are from Butter Bee Scraps with a bit of gesso and/or metallic paint.


Here’s a close up of Tilda and her Unicorn colored with Copic Markers.


I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugz,

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh Cathy!
I am in love with your card! Wonderful colours!! Perfectly painted Tilda and Unicorn. Your flowers are fantastic and they match Tilda's colours exactly :o) This colour combo is not one I would have thought of, but my goodness it is so striking!!
Beautiful work!
Hugs, Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...