Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Magnolia-licious Wedding Tilda


Hello, Magnolia Friends!

It’s my turn to share a new DT project midway through our challenge so I created a cute Mini Magnolia wedding gift tag.


My tag features a Mini Magnolia known as Wedding Tilda from the Special Moments collection. I create my tag with the Swedish Lace die cut at the bottom and I used a circle punch for the tapered edges at the top. Tilda’s frame was cut with the Magnolia Mini Doily with fun foam underneath for dimension.


My papers are from Magnolia’s 6x6 Special Moments collection paired with smooth Bazzill cardstock. I used my Bride’s Bow die with a Rose pearl for the middle and inked all the edges with Hickory Smoke Distress ink. I added lace and pearl trim at the bottom of my tag and finished it with a “happily ever after...” sentiment from Hero Arts.


Here’s a close up of Tilda colored with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week.

Hugz,



3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Utterly adorable Cath, love all the fabulous detailing and of course your colouring is spectacular.
Hugs
Suzi x

Candy said...

Gorgeous tag, Cathy :o)
Hugs, Candy

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous tag. Love this Tilda and fab papers.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...