Hello Magnolia, Fans!
Today we are hosting a Summer Blog Hop with 2 chances to win $20 shopping dollars from Magnolia-licious.
If you arrived here from Katie's blog then you are on the right hop path. If you need to start from the beginning go to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog here.
For my project, I created a summer beach themed photo frame featuring “Bikini Tilda” from the Sea Breeze collection. I created my frame with multi layers of thick chipboard then covered it with Maja Designs pattern paper. I found lots of shells, fish net, sand and mini rope at Michaels to create the beach elements of my frame.
I fussy cut Tilda out along with a small piece of canvas fabric for a simple beach towel. My palm tree is a layered die cut from La-La-Land Crafts. I also put a small bit of sand in a Tim Holtz mini vial for a tiny message in a bottle. To finish it off I put a photo of a trip that hubby and I took to the British Virgin Islands, Bitter End Yacht Club. What a fabulous place!
Here is a close up of Tilda colored with Copics.
OK, now for the fun HOP part…you have 2 chances to win $20 Shopping Dollars from the Magnolia-licious store.
1. Each member of the design team has added pictures of a beach ball to their main photo in their post. All you need to do is find the Beach Balls in each DT post. Count them all and send the total to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Beach Ball Scavenger Hunt” in the subject line. You will be entered in a random draw of correct responses I receive. For a sneak peek of the beach ball stop over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.
2. Enter a project (anything but a card) in the Hop challenge and you will have a chance to win if your project is the random winner of all entries received by August 22.
Also, you must do the following to qualify for a chance to win either prize:
- Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page.
- Leave a comment on each of the DT’s Blog Hop posts.
- At the end of the Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment.
Your next stop on the hop is our creatively talented GDT…
If you get lost, just return to the Challenge Blog for the links to the DT line-up. Thanks for following us on a Summer Blog Hop adventure.