Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes


Happy Hump Day, Friends!

The Midweek Magnolias are back with a new challenge. This fortnight our theme is…

“Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image”

Join us for the challenge following the theme and our rules and you could have a chance to win a surprise from Magnolia Sweden.


My card features “Bee Tilda” from the new Spring Fever collection. I colored her with Copics and masked her with a Magnolia Lace stamp. I used Pion Design papers with Bazzill cardstock.


The Jungle Flower die cut border is new from the latest La-La-Land Crafts Club Stamp and die kit. I added some Folded DooHickey tag dies with lace and Bamboo twine bows.


Here is a close up of Tilda.

I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge. Have a great week.

Hugz,




5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh she's such a cutie pie Cathy!! Your flowers and colours accent her so beautifully...a fresh and gorgeous Spring card!!! Have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Beth

riliska said...

Cathy, your card is so bright and beautiful!! Thanks for your creation!!
I love your colouring so much! And I wish I had at least a few of the same images of Tilda to colour and decorate them as well.. But I have not any at me, sorry.. That's why I always enjoy to be on your blog and watch this Beauty.. Thanks!!

Céline said...

this card is soooooo beautiful
hugs
céline

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi just love her with the lace stamp and adore the spring feeling with the gorgeous yellow and green always inspired :)

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful, Cathy! Love the green and the yellow, it looks like spring-freshness.
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...