Hello Magnolia, Fans!
Today we are hosting an Easter Blog Hop with 2 chances to win a $20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious.
I am kicking off this Easter Hop, so whether you came here from the Challenge Blog or not you are in the right place for us to share our Easter crafts inspiration with you.
For my project I created a cute little Easter basket box using my Silhouette Cameo and I added some adorable die cuts with inspiration I found on Pinterest and Magnolia’s most recent DooHickey die club kit. My daffodils were a last minute addition so I included some of the darling DooHickey grass die cut along with my Lawn Fawn grass.
My basket motif features “Tilda picking Carrot” from the Sakura collection. I created an Easter banner with the DooHickey dies hanging among the basket on craft straws that I made with cardstock and pink polka-dot ribbon to match my pastel color theme.
I put some pretty glittered eggs in the basket and created a “digging bunny” die cut from circle, scallop and oval dies. Sister bunny is digging for goodies in the basket and has become a bad influence on her little brother that is sitting watching her search for carrots. LOL…so comical and adorable. My grandkids are sure to love this one.
I had such fun making this project. I get a ton of inspiration from Pinterest and this one came from a Stampin’ Up creation by Amy Koenders. I just had to add this cutie to my basket.
Here is a close up of Tilda colored with Copics and some pretty pearl pollen around her frame.
Magnolia-licious is having a 40% off all “Magnolia” standard sized stamps through March 31st.
Rush over now to save on all of your favorite stamps!
OK, now for the fun HOP part…you have 2 chances to win a $20 Gift Certificate from the Magnolia-licious store.
1. Each member from the design team has added pictures of a bunny rabbit to their main photo in their post. All you need to do is find the Bunny and total the number from each DT post. Count them all and send the total to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Easter Bunny Scavenger Hunt” in the subject line. You will be entered in a random draw of correct responses I receive. For a sneak peek of the bunny stop over at the Challenge blog.
2. Enter a project (anything but a card) in the Hop challenge and you will have a chance to win if your project is the random winner of all entries. You will have until March 21 to enter a project.
Also you must do the following to qualify for a chance to win either of the prizes:
- Like us on our Magnolia-licious
Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a comment on each of the DT’s Blog Hop posts.
- At the end of the Hop return to the Magnolia-licious
Challenge Blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a $20 gift
Your next stop on the hop is the lovely and talented…
If you get lost, just return to the Challenge Blog for the links to DT line-up. Thanks for following us on an Easter Hop adventure.