Happy November, Friends! Today Magnolia-licious is celebrating our traditional Christmas Magic Blog Hop with 2 chances to win a $20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious. Instructions and details are at the end of this post.
If you arrived here from Norma’s blog…then you are on the right track. If you need to start at the beginning all you have to do is go back to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog for the Hop line up.
For my project this year I decided to craft a lantern. This cut is from the Silhouette online store. It is small enough to use as a tree ornament or large enough to use as a décor item.
I added three adorable Mini Magnolias to my lantern and I used some PTI stamps and die cuts for the Christmas trees and the tiny little gift boxes. Aren’t they so cute!
I had such fun making this project. All of my Magnolias are colored with Copics and they all received a coat of Glamour Dust for the fur of the coats, hats and gloves.
Here is a shot of the lantern with an LED tea light candle.
OK, now for the fun HOP part…you have 2 chances to win a $20 Gift Certificate from the Magnolia-licious store.
1. Each member from the design team has added pictures of Santa Claus to their blog hop post. All you need to do is find the Santa Claus’ and total the number from each DT post. Send the total you found to me at email@example.com with “Christmas Magic Scavenger Hunt” in the subject line. You will be entered in a random draw of correct responses I receive.
2. Enter a Christmas themed project (anything but a card) in the Hop challenge and you will have a chance to win if your project is the random winner of all entries.
Also you must do the following to be entered for a chance to win either of the prizes:
- Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a comment on each of the DT’s Blog Hop posts.
- At the end of the Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment.
Winners will be chosen and posted on November 24.
Your next stop on the hop is the lovely and talented…
Thanks for following along on our Holiday Hop. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the lovely projects.