Hello Friends! Happy Saturday...A short post this morning as my husband is nagging me about a Harley ride this afternoon. The temps are going to be in the 80s today which is wonderful for a ride along the mountain range here in beautiful Colorado. We'll probably ride down to Palmer Lake for an ice cream cone at our favorite hangout.
Orange, Teal & Brown
Today I have another card to share with you and I'm entering this one in the Magnolia-licious Challenge for the Orange, Teal and Brown color challenge. I'm also entering this in the Make it Monday - Anything Goes Challenge as well.
This is the first time I've had a chance to use this Magnolia stamp. She is Tilda with Butterfly Jeans. So cute isn't she?
Here are the supplies I used for this card.
- Stamp - Tilda with Butterfly Jeans
- DPs - My Mind's Eye & Bo Bunny
- Cardstock - Orange & Teal
- Doo Hickey Dies - Vintage Tag & Leaf and Swirl Die
- Pearls - Recollections
- Rickrack colored with Copic color BG18 & cut from Teal cardstock for the inside with Fiskars Corkscrew sissors
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.