Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Winter Wonderland"

Hello, Friends!

Welcome to my "Winter Wonderland." I made this card for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog as the guest designer for this week's challenge.
I used Echo Park's Wintertime paper pack including the pattern papers for Tilda and Edwin's winter coats. I colored the rest of the image with Copics and shaded the coats with the warm greys.
The tree was made with my Martha Stewart Scandinavian Style snow flake punch. I just punch several from green cardstock then clipped the ends of the snow flake and adhered them in layers to a triangle shape that I cut from the same cardstock. It really gives that extra 3D effect of the tree. I trimmed the tree with a little Snow Writer dimensional medium and added Crystal Stickles once it was dry.
The frozen pond was created with a sheet of transparency over pattern paper and a cut piece of white felt then covered with spray adhesive and sprinkled with Martha Stewart Crystal Fine glitter.
I finished it off with my white Sharpie Poster paint pen for my snowflakes on the background then covered them with Crystal Stickles.

Hope you enjoyed my card...See you next time.

Hugz,

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Totally awesome. Gorgeous card and so clever
Luv CHRISSYxx

Renkata said...

FAB! great paper piecing.

tammejean said...

Your cards are amazing---thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...