Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July Mini Magnolia Challenge


Happy Hump Day, Friends!

It’s my turn to share a Mini Magnolia card for Magnolia-licious' July Mini Magnolia Challenge inspiration.

Diana has a huge collection of Mini Magnolia stamps in the store


My card today features “Tilda with Cherry Ice” and “Time for Ice Cream” from the Sea Breeze collection. My designer papers are from Doodlebug Sun Kissed collection paired with Bazzill cardstock. I used my Lawn Fawn stitched dies for my frame and DP panels.

I found the cutest ice cream cone at Silhouette for my ice cream cone die cut. The “Summer” word die cut is also from Silhouette and my sun border is a La-La-Land Club Kit die. With the flowers, vintage seam binding on the Doodlebug tag it all ties together for a colorful summer card.


Here’s a close up of Tilda and the Ice Cream stand colored with Copics.


I hope you join in for the challenge this month. There is still plenty of time to get your “MINI ON!” LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugz,

1 comment:

Céline said...

so gorgeous !!!!
hugs
céline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...