Monday, November 9, 2015

Paper Nest Dolls November Release


Hello, Friends. Today marks the November Release for the Paper Nest Dolls. This month’s stamps are Love themed. Pop in at Christine's Facebook page for the new stamp release.


My card features a stamp called Tunnel of Love. They certainly appear to enjoy the ride. LOL I colored my cute couple with Copics and cut them with a stitched circle die from La-La-Land. I layered it over a pretty doily frame from Spellbinders. I also added Spellbinders die cut trim at the bottom of my card face. I love these and you are sure to see this on more of my cards.

My papers are by Teresa Collins paired with Bazzill cardstock. I sprinkled Checkers extra thick embossing powder over the paper panels and heat embossed for a bit of texture.


I added some red gingham ribbon with a pretty bling heart button. My flowers are from WOC with Doo Hickey leaves and I added a heart shaped tree bark element with swirly heart die cuts.


Hope you enjoy the November Release.

Hugz, 

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So cute card
the image is so sweet
hugs Tamara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...