Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tilda with Pumpkin...

Hello Friends! I hope you are having a great Sunday!

Can you believe this??? I am posting another card; the third this week… What a great time I’m having. I am submitting this card to 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. This one is for the “Holiday Goodness” challenge. Since it is so close to Halloween I thought I would create a Halloween card.

This is the first time I’ve used my stamp “Tilda with Pumpkin;” it has been in my stash for about a year now. Unbelievable!!! I always intend to use everything I purchase within a couple weeks but there is always something else that takes up my time. Not saying anything about you, Honey… Hubby is always the first thing on my mind, every day. J

Without further ado, here is my card.

These are the supplies I used for this card.
  • Stamp - Tilda with Pumpkin
  • DPs – Doodles Bug Designs & Bo Bunny
  • Cardstock – Bazzill & DCWV
  • Punches – Martha Stewart
  • Buttons/Flowers – Doodle Bug Designs
  • Ribbon – American Crafts
  • Tag - Doodle Bug Designs
  • Glossy Accents for Tilda'a boots

Hope you enjoyed; thanks for stopping by.
Hugz,

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Cathy Lee..Tilda is gorgeous, your colouring and the combo....gorgeous.Love all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. The colors are awesome! Tilda is beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Halloween card! Your Tilda is fabulous and I just love that background paper! So glad you could join our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...